The Knoxville Soccer Club is lead by volunteers. We are a family-oriented club that provides competitive soccer games with minimal travel for any player aged 6 to 18 years. See our Programs page for more information and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Vice President||Amanda Ohannessian|
|Director of Coaches||Amanda Ohannessian|
|Director of Fields||Will Buttell|
|School & City Forms||Mandy Vanderlinden|
|Director of Registration||Shawn Cook|
|Director of Referees||Brandy Snodgrass|
|Commissioner Role||to be filled by any active Board Member as needed|
To contact The Knoxville Soccer Club, please email email@example.com or call/text Club President, Angie Gentry at 515-238-5844.
PARENT AND PLAYER EXPECTATIONS
As a parent/guardian of a member of a player in the Knoxville Soccer Club, you and your player are expected to adhere to the expectations outlined below:
· Be my child’s best fan! Support my child unconditionally and make him/her always feel like a winner!
· Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background, or religion.
· Remember that children participate in sport for their enjoyment, not mine and should be encouraged to play, not forced.
· Recognize that winning is an outcome and not the sole purpose of youth soccer matches and focus on my child’s efforts rather than win/loss record.
· Encourage good sportsmanship.
· Encourage children to play according to the rules and settle disagreements without resorting to hostility or violence.
· Act as a positive role model by showing exceptional support for all players, coaches, and officials.
· Encourage and expect my child to play within the spirit and rules of the game without the intent of causing harm to ANY person.
· Support the efforts to remove all verbal and physical abuse from soccer activities.
· Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a game.
· Remember that children learn by example. Set a good example and appreciate good performances and skillful plays by ALL participants.
· Respect the decisions of the officials and teach my children to do likewise.
· Support coaches, game officials and volunteers who spend valuable time for the players. Without them, your child could not participate.
· Walk away from the field if I feel I cannot control my emotions or actions.
· Refrain from engaging in physical or verbal confrontation with opposing players, coaches, officials, or supporters.
· Refrain from negatively discussing other parents, coaches, or players with or in the presence of other players, most importantly my own.